Terms & Conditions
Barnsley Hewett & Mallinson Limited (“BHM Architects”)
Barnsley Hewett & Mallinson Limited is a Limited Company with the registered number 2122399.
Registered office: Unit P05, Old Power Station, 121 Mortlake High Street, London, SW14 8SN
VAT Number: 232 5603 90
Terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to BHM Architects, and other associated companies.
- Please read these terms carefully before using this website (“Site”). Your use of this Site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect on the first day of use of this Site.
- BHM Architects reserves the right to change these terms and conditions by posting the changes online. Your continued use of this Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- These terms and conditions apply to any site under the control of BHM Architects and from which a link has been created to these terms and conditions.
- Copyright in the material is owned by BHM Architects and/or its content suppliers. BHM Architects has made every effort to gain copyright for all written material on this Site. Any person who owns the copyright for material published on this Site, please contact us.
- Unauthorised use of the material including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without the prior written consent of BHM Architects or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited. Documents (including information, images, photos, logos, names and icons without the prior written permission of the copyright holders on this Site may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose except for personal, non-commercial use. Should BHM Architects receive any complaint with regard to third party material on this Site, it shall review the matter and remove material at its sole discretion. BHM Architects shall have no further liability to either party in such instance.
- Materials on this Site are provided for the purposes of information or reporting only and should not be relied upon. Advice should be sought from our team on financial and legal matters.
- Links to third party websites on this Site are provided solely as a convenience to you. BHM Architects is not responsible for the contents or the reliability of linked third-party websites, either to or from the BHM Architects Site, and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- You agree to use this Site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this Site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this Site.
- Where you are able to submit any contribution to this Site you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant BHM Architects a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not want to grant BHM Architects the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to BHM Architects.
- By submitting your contribution to BHM Architects you warrant that your contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to BHM Architects for any or all of the purposes specified above. Furthermore, you warrant your contribution is not defamatory, does not infringe any law, you indemnify BHM Architects against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by BHM Architects as a result of your breach of the above warranty and waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Site and the purposes specified above.
- BHM Architects has the right to remove any material or posting you make on this Site at its discretion.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this Site must be terminated immediately.
- BHM Architects do not accept liability for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the use or loss of use of this Site.
- While BHM Architects endeavours to ensure that the Site is available 24 hours a day, this is not guaranteed. BHM Architects does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in this Site shall be uninterrupted or error free, that defects shall be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. BHM Architects may make changes to the materials on this Site, or to the information, products and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The materials on this Site may be out of date, and BHM Architects makes no commitment to update the Materials on this Site.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Any questions regarding the Site can be addressed by contacting us.
- "We have worked with BHM over a number of years on a variety of different projects. Their ability to look at the ‘bigger picture’ while at the same time maintaining an eye for detail is unprecedented. All of our projects have completed on time and on budget therefore from a Bursar’s point of view I cannot think of a better accolade."Steve Gower – Bursar, St Martin’s School
- "An excellent new building was created to time and on budget. Not only is the new House beautifully designed, sitting well in the landscape, but it also works superbly for our students and staff and has set a high standard for boarding at Felsted."Margaret McKenna- Bursar, Felsted School
- "We have worked successfully with BHM for many years. We have always found your team to have great vision, enthusiasm, a strong ability to understand the common sense approach to building, always honest, a proactive approach to problem solving and above all the desire to make things happen."Ken Adams - Managing Director, Life Build Solutions Limited
- "We have known and worked with BH&M Architects on a wide variety of projects over the last 15 years or so and have always found them to be professional, sensible, technically aware and with a keen eye for detail. We have enjoyed working with them collaboratively to successfully complete many buildings, all of which we are proud of."Paul Hodges, Managing Director, Management & Construction Services Limited
- "I can without prejudice say that working with BHM Architects was an absolute pleasure, the level and quality of information was second to none. More importantly when we had a question, more often than not it was dealt with there and then. The depth of knowledge within BHM and the way you go about your business certainly makes our job a lot easier."Kingerlee Limited (Building Contractor)
- "With huge thanks for your attention to detail and hard work over the past 3+ years. Your vision for our former car park has exceeded expectations."The Governors & Staff of The Cavendish School, Camden