BHM is working towards complying with Priority 1 and where possible Priority 2 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We are continually making improvements to meet these guidelines, and our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
The site uses a stylesheet and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text. The font size of text can be increased or decreased in size by using the “view” option in the browser.
All images, where appropriate, have an alternative text attribute. This means that when an image is conveying important information its content is described with an alternative text. Where an image is used for a decorative purpose the alternative text attribute will be left blank. No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
A site map exists to provide information about the layout of the website.
Downloading PDF documents:
Adobe Acrobat is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website. To download this programme for free, visit the Adobe website. To read PDF documents with a screen reader please link to the Access Adobe website which provides useful tools and resources. Adobe also has a free online conversion tool for pdfs.
This website has been developed to be viewable in the following browsers on both Windows and Macintosh platforms:
Internet Explorer 6.0+ Mozilla Firefox 1.0+
- "We have worked with BHM over a number of years on a variety of different projects. Their ability to look at the ‘bigger picture’ while at the same time maintaining an eye for detail is unprecedented. All of our projects have completed on time and on budget therefore from a Bursar’s point of view I cannot think of a better accolade."Steve Gower – Bursar, St Martin’s School
- "An excellent new building was created to time and on budget. Not only is the new House beautifully designed, sitting well in the landscape, but it also works superbly for our students and staff and has set a high standard for boarding at Felsted."Margaret McKenna- Bursar, Felsted School
- "We have worked successfully with BHM for many years. We have always found your team to have great vision, enthusiasm, a strong ability to understand the common sense approach to building, always honest, a proactive approach to problem solving and above all the desire to make things happen."Ken Adams - Managing Director, Life Build Solutions Limited
- "We have known and worked with BH&M Architects on a wide variety of projects over the last 15 years or so and have always found them to be professional, sensible, technically aware and with a keen eye for detail. We have enjoyed working with them collaboratively to successfully complete many buildings, all of which we are proud of."Paul Hodges, Managing Director, Management & Construction Services Limited
- "I can without prejudice say that working with BHM Architects was an absolute pleasure, the level and quality of information was second to none. More importantly when we had a question, more often than not it was dealt with there and then. The depth of knowledge within BHM and the way you go about your business certainly makes our job a lot easier."Kingerlee Limited (Building Contractor)
- "With huge thanks for your attention to detail and hard work over the past 3+ years. Your vision for our former car park has exceeded expectations."The Governors & Staff of The Cavendish School, Camden